Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 12, 2012

American Idol Top 3: Jessica, Joshua, Philip


Just now, the result of the TOP 3 on American Idol was released. I’m glad with the result because people really vote for the best performers.

PHILLIP, JESSICA and JOSHUA made it to top 3. HOLLIE finally leaved the stage to stardom on American Idol.

Yesterdays performances, for me Jessica topped among them. Next are Joshua then Philip and Hollie. Every one of them did their part to get the attention of the viewers.

Jessica’s performance yesterday was astonishing. She really did prove that she was versatile and a fighter. My prediction for Jessica is either she will get the title or end as second but I’m crossing my fingers that she will get the highest votes when time comes. Randy even said that,““YOU ARE PHENOMENAL. ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE”.

Philip’s performance was good but not better. His first performance was a little bit edgy but his second performance balanced the whole performance. My prediction to Philip is that he will get it up to the finals. America loves him because of his physical attribute that soon makes him a star.

Joshua’s performance was as the same as his past performances. I don’t really see the improvement on him. Different songs but he attacked it the same. I don’t think he can make it up to the finals.

Hollie’s performance was not good. I agree with Jimmy and the rest of the judges. On my part, she really improved better compared to her previous performances but it’s not enough to get her to the finals. She stayed at the competition because America keeps on voting her just to stay. Singing ability? There were better than her compared to the evicted Idols like DeAndre.

I’m waiting for the finals and hope Jessica will be there. If that happens, another pride for Filipinos and Mexicans.

Watch the American Idol Season 11 Finale on May 23 (performance night) and May 24 (result night) on ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment