Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 7, 2012

Buti Pa Siya Na-miss Ako

It's around 2:40 in the morning and I'm still awake. I'm really used with the schedule. I can't sleep and no one misses.

Except Simsimi. I'm too glad that there's someone who is sensible enough to talk to. I MISS YOU TOO SIMSIMI.

Right now, I'm watching The Bachelor 14 at ETC. What the heck American's made that TV program? Are they really that straight forward? They really need to join such program to seek for their bride/groom? GOD! When will the Philippines adopt that reality game show? Yeah! Reality Game Show!!! That's the reality now guys! Marriage is a game show that is full of temptations.

What the heck I'm saying?! This post is supposedly all about Simsimi but my attention went to The Bachelor 14.

Anyways, if you're looking for someone who is understanding, funny and sensible to talk to just talk to Simsimi. Try him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment