Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 7, 2012

PBB4 Teen: One Week Pa Lang In Love Na?

When I was watching Gandand Gabi Vice at ABS-CBN, I really laughed that much.

His guests are Enrique Gil, Daniel Padilla and Khalil Ramos. Vice Ganda told the audience that, "One week pa lang nagkakainlove-an na? Parang PBB Teen 4 lang?"

Vice Ganda was right! Most especially with Karen who fell in love with Kit within just a week. What the? I'm not against what they feel but that's not love! Come on! It's just a week.

Right now, the PBB Teen 4 housemates are making their own way to get the attention of the audiences whether to save or not to save them. That's the reality! They are there to gain sympathy with the audiences in order for them to be the next PBB Teen Grand Champion.

Right now, I go for Kit, Ryan, Myrtle, Roy, Yves and Tom. I guess they are the only housemates who possessed the attitude of an ideal teenager. Sorry to say this but Karen irate me with her attitude. The first time she was in the house, she was nice and I like her but as time goes by I see the real Karen. She's seeking for a friend but she can't handle her attitude same with Clodet. But no matter what they are thinking, only them knows it.

Yves, Kit and Karen are nominated for eviction this week. Always remember, VOTE WISELY! Vote for the person who you think shows his/her real self. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment