Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's More Fun in the Philippines


As I browsed YouTube, I saw this video who owns by JPAGSIBAGAN and proved myself about the slogan. 

These video shows that it's really more fun in the Philippines. I'm proud that I belong to this country. There are many places that we, Filipinos, should be proud of. Just like my town Ilocos Norte. It has many tourist spots that even us don't see yet. We have the Bangui Wind Mill which is the first wind mill in Asia. We have also the Burgos Rock Formation and Cape Bojeador.

Stop criticizing that we are not the first who used that slogan. What matter is that we proved that it's really more fun in the Philippines.

Excerpts from JPAGSIBAGAN at YouTube: 
Was very inspired by the numerous people who supported the new DOT campaign with their sharing of the photos featured here. I wish to salute them by coming-up with an AVP of their pictures -- my very first attempt at video editing. (Except for one, I claim no ownership to any of the photographs used.) Hope you enjoy this video which is also the first time for me to upload one in the internet.
If you want to contribute to my next itsmorefun video, email me your photos (cite sources if they're not your originals) at job.pagsibigan@gmail.com for possible consideration. Just bear with how long it takes an amateur like me to edit a new project. State if you wish to give me the liberty to put captions in your submitted pics should you send any without one. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment