Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 7, 2012

FB User: Rooks Arkhine Garcia

Rooks Arkhine Garcia


About Rooks
  • i am simple yet complicated....
  • i am for anything, anytime,anywhere.......
  • i am in the midst of discovering and knowing more about myself. the more i try to be me, the harder it is..
  • i dwell on something worth the time and effort.
  • i am a shelter to those who seek my refuge. i feed those hungry for knowledge even if it's going to take me the whole day to talk to you. i will.
  • i help those who are thirsty of someone's company.
  • i look at things inside and out and side to side until i see everything.
  • i'm not judgemental. i just know how to judge wisely.
  • i take refuge in the happiness of my friends in times of great pain.
  • i'm an unsung hero. i don't take credit for everything i do to humanity.
  • i try to put fun and learning. i may not look serious but, try to hear my insights in all the "crap" i do.
  • i am easy to talk to.
  • i'm poetic and romantic but, nobody sees it.
  • i'm a clown.happy outside but mysterious inside.
  • i'd rather be playing airsoft than spending time on nonsense crap.
  • i'd rather be loving someone who needs my love than love someone i want but won't love me back.
  • i am a martyr.
  • i am simple yet complicated.
  • i am for anything, anytime, anywhere.

He's looking for someone
  • Who'll never get tired of kissing me everyday.
  • Who'll hug me when I'm jealous.
  • Who'll understandingly keep silent when I'm mad.
  • Who'll squeeze my nose when I'm simply not in the mood.
  • Who'll be willing to share everything with me.
  • Who is responsible, and respect me.
  • Who can accept me as me.
  • I'm looking for someone who'll plan and imagine the future with me in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment