Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 12, 2012

WHERE’S MY CLEARANCE NBI?


It’s almost 2 months and my clearance is still pending. I don’t know what happened to my application. I applied last March 30, 2012 and up to now nothing happened. Whose fault is this? Is the NBI Baguio City or Manila? 

Last Friday, I called NBI Baguio and they said that it’s still pending. They said that there was a problem on the main branch (MANILA). It’s acceptable but in my case? What the heck! It’s almost two months. They (BAGUIO CITY) even told me to call back on Monday. For God sake, I’m wasting too much on this clearance and it merely affects my employment. They don’t even give me a certification that I’ve applied for the clearance just to prove to my employer. Do they think of that? NO!!!

Now, I’m thinking to re-apply but it’s a waste of money on my part thinking it would be processed on time. I badly need it but the agency (NBI) doesn’t do on this. Is there any agency to ask assistance on this?

NBI BAGUIO AND MANILA: are you sleeping? Come on! Wake up! You’re such a waste of time. Do your part people. I don’t act this way if both of you do your part. I paid for 115. I even sometimes question you because some or those persons who were hit after me get their clearance. What’s wrong with my application? Do you really follow up on my application? Give me a break! That’s bias and unprofessional.

I hope this would be the last blog that I’m writing about you guys. I hope next week, I’m holding then my clearance. DO YOUR PART!

No comments:

Post a Comment